Welcome to the 49th Annual Richfield Dutch Days!!
Come Join the Fun!!
July 12th - 15th, 2017.
Basom Memorial Park, Richfield, PA
* Community Outdoor Church Services *
Sunday, July 9th at 7:00pm
Basom Memorial Park
Speaker for this year TBA.
(In case of Inclement weather, services in Richfield Life Ministries Church).
* ANTIQUE HIT AND MISS ENGINES *
* VISIT THE DUTCH DAYS COUNTRY STORE *
New shirt for this year at Dutch Days!!! Limited number available!!! Make sure you get yours at the Country Store
* BE SURE TO VISIT THE OUTDOOR CAFE AND VENDORS THROUGHOUT THE GROUNDS *
* WRISTBAND AVAILABLE EACH NIGHT *
RIDE FROM 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday July 15th at 4:00 PM !!
Registration 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Anyone driving in the parade must be a licensed driver.
*2016 Name Quilt*
"Richfield Youth Park"
The quilt is will be on display at the Richfield bank and will be featured in the fancy house at Dutch days. It will be sold at the 2017 Dutch Days festival by Robert Leitzel, auctioneer on Saturday July 15th at 10:00pm.
* SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE *
FRIDAY & SATURDAY EVENINGS
Pick up will be at St. John Lutheran Church in the middle of town.
6PM UNTIL CLOSING
* RIDES BY GARBRICK * GAMES FOR ALL * FREE DRAWING EACH NIGHT *
Please Note: No Alcohol or Pets are permitted in the Park!!
This Website is Hosted & Provided by: